Risk assessment is the process of identifying and evaluating potential hazards in a workplace to ensure the safety of workers. HHSC can conduct risk assessments using a formal process to identify, rate and help mitigate the hazards.
Educating employees on how to identify and prevent hazards in the workplace, it is a critical aspect of maintaining a safe and healthy work environment. HHSC can provide training on various topics such as machine guarding, lockout/tagout, emergency response, fire safety,
chemical safety, and many more to help employees understand their roles and responsibilities in maintaining a safe workplace.
Safety audits are a systematic review of an organization's health and safety management systems to ensure compliance with legal requirements and industry standards. HHSC can
conduct safety audits to identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations to enhance your organization's safety program.
1. Risk assessments and gap analysis
2. Safety training and education for employees
3. Compliance audits and inspections
4. Emergency response planning
5. Development of safety policies and procedures
6. Injury and incident investigation training
7. Safety program design
8. Safety culture assessments and improvement
9. Fire safety assessments and planning
10. Health and safety competency and training
11. Behaviour Based Safety